Antigravity AG1201 12-Cell Small Case Lithium Battery
AG-1201 Small Case Lithium Battery. The AG-1201 battery has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.50 Length x 3.25 Depth and 4.25 Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah lead/acid battery with a weight savings of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired.
Model: AG1201 12-CELL
Dimensions (mm): 115L x 82W x 108H mm
Dimensions (inches): 4.5L x 3.25W x 4.25H
CCA: 360 Cranking Amps
AH: 16 Amp Hours (Pb Eq)
Weight: 2.25lbs / 1.04 kgs
- Super Light weight and high powered Lithium-Ion Motorcycle Battery.
- Smallest case size avaialbe, great for custom builds and race bikes as they can be mounted in any orientation and easily hidden.
- Antigravity Batteries can hold charge for up to 12 months, provided there are no accessories that draw power when the motocycle is off. Things like alarms, ECU etc.
- High Quality brass terminals
- Lithium-ion batteries are sealed units that don’t contain lead or acid and won’t leak.
- Antigravity Batteries come with a 3 year Pro-rate warranty.
- Perfect for Custom builds and Race bikes
- Antigravity Batteries are suitable for everyday use in motorcycles upto 1200cc including large V-Twin motors
- Compatible with Race bikes upto 1500cc
- Use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor.
- Make sure your Antigravity Battery has enough cranking amps to kick over your motor.
Notes about our Antigravity Battery:
- Your ANTIGRAVITY AG1201 12-CELL should be fully charged when first installed and before extended storage period, this will ensure the best battery performance. A Lithium-Ion specific trickle charger is recommended for long term storage.
- Important: Lithium Batteries require a specific Charger and using lead acid or AGM chargers will damage your Antigravity Battery and void warranty. See our range of approved chargers.
- Lithium Batteries must be stored at more than 10.2volts otherwise they may become defective. A trickle charger is recommended for long term storage or disconnecting from your motorcycle.
Antigravity Lithium Motorcycle Batteries – Fast $25 flat rate shipping Australia wide.
Tags: Antigravity Battery Australia, Lithium Motorcycle Battery Australia, Lithium Battery Australia, Small Motorcycle Battery Australia, Antigravity Australia, Motorcycle Battery, Antigravity Lithium Ion, Custom Motorcycle Battery Australia, Cafe Racer Battery Australia, Chopper Battery Australia